- “Alert-Judgment: Ford’s Entrepreneurial Five-Dollar Day,” The Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, (December 2021).
- "A Robust Analysis of Trade Policy: The Chicken & Softwood Lumber Wars," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, (October 2022).
- “Dynamics of International Intervention” – a theoretical application of the dynamics of intervention to international trade with application to historical trade wars.
- "International Trade as a Peace Project" - (w/Christopher J. Coyne and Abigail R. Hall)
- “Institutional Change and Economic Growth in Anglo-Saxon England” – an institutional analysis of King Alfred’s innovations that supported an explosive English market economy in the 10th and 11th centuries.
Works in Progress:
- "Tariffs and Rent-Extraction" - a public choice analysis of steel tariff exemptions. (w/Peter Hazlett and Chandler Reilly)